This is Bespin Global Cloud Technical Support Team.
We would like to inform you about how to request cloud technical support through our customer support portal.
❗ In some cases, our team may request an IAM Role for AWS Support.
You can find the creation manual and AWS Case open notes in the link below.
1. Problems/Technical Inquiries (Tech)
- After logging in, click New Ticket in the upper right corner.
- Fill in [Submit] and [Requestor] according to the ticket submission form.
Under Service, select the item you want and set the emergency level for your inquiry
(Ex. Service: AWS -> EC2, Emergency: Low)
- In the Description column below, enter the details of the inquiry you want.
When you are done, press Submit to submit your request.
- Fill in the information below and submit it for a faster response.
-> AWS account ID, RI ID, region, screenshot, payment, purchase history, etc.
AWS Account ID
- Issue Start/End Time
- resource ID
- Issue status (whether the issue continues, has been resolved, has been resolved and reoccurred)
- detailed description of the situation
-> If you have difficulty explaining in writing, it would be better if you could draw it in the form of a picture and attach it.
-> In some cases, you can understand the contents through Outbound Call. If you need a detailed explanation, you can ask for a phone number.
calling number of Bespin Global Customer Support Center
- It can be displayed as an international call. However, it is sent domestically, so you can receive it with confidence. (We utilize AWS Connect service)