If registration of inquiry is completed normally, you can receive automatic e-mail. As soon as the inquiry is registered, the related engineers who in charge will be assigned and will reply to you after confirming the contents. Support hours are managed by prioritizing our managed service customers firstly and the other customers would be had the support services within 72 hours.
Articles in this section
- [AWS][IP Blocking] How to Block specific IPs when using AWS. (Eng)_1.1ver.
- [AWS][ELB] Adding a new certificate to an existing ELB. (Eng)_1.1ver.
- [AWS][RDS] RDS daily snapshot creation count. (Eng)_1.1ver.
- [AWS][ELB, EC2] Reconstructed the Elastic Beanstalk environment with the configuration of EC2 and Load Balancer Auto Scaling, and 502 error occurred. (Eng)_1.1ver.
- [AWS][ISMS response] CloudFront IP Range Verification. (Eng)_1.1ver.
- [AWS][S3] Unpredictable charges occur after S3 Versioning. (Eng)_1.1ver.
- [AWS][Data transfer fee] Recommendation on the criteria and usage of data transfer fee. (Eng)_1.1ver.
- [AWS][SMS] SMS and SNS are not sent when mobile phone roaming. (Eng)_1.1ver.
- How can I check the current my inquiry status and past requests?
- How long do you take a time for getting an answer